Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Mama's Love

My Mama rocks.  Seriously.  My step-mama rocks too. Seriously.  I am totally lucky.  I have 2 rockin mama's.

My hubbers has his mama.  I love her bunches too. She is pretty jazzy.  Did I always think so, yes and no.  There are days that we differ on many different things.  She is a die hard catholic.  I am a too, but I am a little more liberal in my beliefs.  She is pretty conservative.  Seeing eye to eye on that, causes some anxiety for her.  :)  But, overall she rocks.

When I married her son, MY mama pulled me over to the side and told me to NEVER forget how much she loves me and that HIS mama feels the exact same way about him.  No matter what, I should never forget that.  To make every effort to keep those bonds strong and their relationship close.  I have done what my Mama siad, even when we had difficulties.  No road is devoid of bumps.  But, they are overcome in time, and ultimately make us all better for them.

I remembered that the day I became a Mama.  I understood exactly how much my Mama loved me and exactly how much his Mama loved him. 

So, no matter what differences we have, that love is constant. 

I would kill to protect my baby from harm.  Just like my Mama would do for me and my sisters.  Just like my step-Mama would do for me, my sisters and my brothers.  Just like Mama in law would do for my husband.

Thank Goodness for my Mama's.



No comments:

Post a Comment