Sunday, May 6, 2012

Lessons and Energy

I learned a truly valuable lesson.  I didn't really enjoy it at the time, but I see the wonderful benefits now.

I have decided to "Send light and love out".

Meaning, when I feel a bit...OVERtaxed by people.  ie-pissed off beyond what my brain can handle.  I will send out feelings of love and healing light to surround them. 

Sending out negative and unwanted feelings allows the universe to send them right on back to me.  Unacceptable.  So, if happiness is necessary on the return, then it is vital in the output.

Is it easy? Hell no.  I spend ALOT of time saying this phrase.  I told my hubs that I was convinced that I was an angry elf -- from the south pole. :)

I sometimes say the phrase through my teeth and quite a few times it has been "I send light and f*in love out.

Mother Theresa I am not.

What I am, is someone who knows that the greatest blessing and tool that I have at my disposal is the ability to love. 

How I use that tool will ultimately determine my path.

So----

I send you all light and love today.

Make today count.

No comments:

Post a Comment