Sunday, April 1, 2012

April

Happy April 1st.  I can't believe it is already April.  This year has flown by.  I am almost finished my final year as a pre-school teacher.  I have had a great time, but I am ready for a change.  I don't know if going back to my career is on the agenda just yet.  I need a couple of more years with my girl.  There is time for that later.  Time to be a stay at home Mommie a little longer.

My sweet girl is almost finished another school year.  A doozy of a year.  We are ready for summer.  We are looking forward to the break.  From school work, mean girls, packing lunches, crazy parents, crazy teachers, crazy life, etc.

This is the first year that we will not be doing swim team in 4 years.  I won't know how to handle a Spring time that doesn't require that I wake up at the butt crack of dawn. NOT.  SOOOO excited.  But, I would have gotten up with a smile to see my girl swim.

I hope this Spring brings a little closure to me weary heart and a little sunshine to my battered soul.

Happy days are ahead.  

No comments:

Post a Comment